SF Raceworks Polaris RZR PRO R Billet Shock Fork Set for the 2022+ Polaris Pro R and Turbo R with Fits both FOX and Walker Evans shocks is an infinite upgrade. Take your RZR PRO R to the next level with SF Raceworks’ Front Shock Fork Set. With the weight and suspension travel that the Pro R and Turbo R have, the types of terrain that you can conquer at speed unlike anything seen in the SXS world. It strengthens and reinvigorates, giving you extra confidence to tackle even the most challenging terrain while also avoiding having cutting or manipulating any of its plastic elements.
With that speed and suspension travel comes the inherent problem of overconfidence. That being said, our billet shock fork is made out of USA made 6061 aircraft grade billet aluminum, designed in CAD. This proprietary design utilizes the latest technology to assure you that the last thing on your Pro R that will leave you stuck on the track or in the desert is our Billet Shock Fork. No more worries about the RZR PRO R’s front. Keep your foot to the floor and ride with confidence. A SF Shock Fork Set gives you the freedom to ride exactly the way you want to. Drive harder, go faster and get out and play with SF Parts.
Take the Limits off your RZR PRO R
Made in the USA
- Built for Fox 3.0 Live Valve X2 front Shocks
- Fits factory Walker Evans front shocks
- Made in the USA
- Built with 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- No modifications required for installation
- Requires complete removal of shock, springs and factory fork to install
- Requires shock shaft holder tool to remove/install fork
All SF Raceworks UTV components and accessories are proudly manufactured in the USA, machined to perfection from the highest quality steel and aluminum.
Perfect fit. All parts are meticulously designed for the perfect fit and finish on your Can-Am.
- (2) SF RZR Pro/Turbo R Billet Front Lower Shock Fork
- Fits both FOX and Walker Evans shocks for RZR Pro R and RZR Turbo R models