Introducing the SF Race Works weld it yourself radius roll cage kit for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 Seater! This cage is built with .095″ DOM main tubes and .095″ support tubing that can be either MIG or TIG welded without the use of a specialized fixture – just install the supplied connector plates to the stock cage locations and piece together the cage on the vehicle.
CAD designed and engineered. SF Race Works is known for developing and manufacturing extremely high quality parts. With a background in industrial and off-road design, SF Race Works Suspension is one of the best in the business at engineering strong roll ages for Polaris RZR’s.
Laser cut and bent. The fit and finish of SF Race Works UTV cage kits is second to none. All laser cut and bent tubes giving you the best possible fit and finish for your cage.
No jig required. With all SF Race Works cage kits, your UTV is your jig. Mock up all the tubes on your side-by-side, like a puzzle, and weld out the cage directly on your vehicle.
- Laser cut tube pieces with laser etched part numbers on each component
- 1.75″ OD .095 Wall DOM Tubing for main structure
- All Hardware and Dzus Tabs included
- Gusset On All Pillars
- Aluminum Roof – .06 Thick 2 Piece Roof W/ Small Visor Bend and bead rolled joint
– Complete With Weld On Tabs And 1/4″ Grade 8 Hardware
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 2 Seat
- Must Use A Floor Jack Under Center Of Vehicle During Installation To “level Out” The Frame Rails – Failure To Do So Will Make Aligning The Cage At The Factory Locations Difficult
There are no reviews yet.